Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Is That David Wells?


Is that...

Nope, it's Britney Spears, and since it's a relatively slow sports news day, (I'd write about the Celtics beating the Sixers but I made a total gaff and didn't watch more than 2 seconds of the game) and since I used every legimiately intelligent sentence in my vocabulary to describe the Red Sox ceremony yesterday I thought I'd really degenerate into some tabloid trash....plus I told a certain girl that if she found a funny pic of Britney I'd put it up. Besides, I haven't had a real comment on here in weeks, so maybe this will spark some conversation.

So here it is, and apparently she's pregnant, so the world may be cursed with another man (if it's a boy) who will be raised to think it's okay to wear capri pants. Really dude I don't care if Britney is your wife, there is nothing that says, "I'm a total douchebag!" like wearing women's clothes.

Where oh where have you gone Britney's body from the "Slave For You" video? ....ahhh memories... Hey I'd still replace that spoon with my, well you know.

At least we still have Lindsey Lohan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

noooooooooo thats britney!!!!

Anonymous said...

well, I guess she's not a virgin anymore . . .

Anonymous said...

Her legs and arms look beyond repair ... too bad she can buy and sell me billions of times over.