Monday, May 09, 2005

Sir Charles

Quick random note.

Charles Barkley is comic television genius. And I quote, "Dan LeBetard wrote a column in the paper today saying that the only reason Steve Nash won the MVP was because he's white. (That is not what the article said as an aside) That is stupid and asinine and that pisses me off" He continued, "This is why I would never let fans or reporters vote for the MVP, if you did not have Shaq and Steve Nash on your ballot you are stupid and you wasted your ballot."

To which the white host of the pre-game show who's name escapes me said, "So you're taking it out of my hands. I had a vote, I voted Shaq, Steve Nash."

Cricket...cricket....

"Well that's great," Charles said, and then totally went off on a tangent about how great of a player Magic Johnson was. So random.

No comments: