Thursday, February 24, 2005

The IN-troduction

The pressure finally got to me. Of course the pressure was minimal and came mostly from within, but regardless (and this may be rather indicative of my will power) I gave in.

Short and sweet here it is. I'm a floundering college grad (yea, yea we've heard this mantra before) with a passion for sports, especially New England sports (yea, yea I know it's real easy to come out of the woodwork when your teams are winning). I am fanatical about my Red Sox, my Patriots, my Eagles (yes I went there), and those other two teams that play in Boston...okay the one other team that plays in Boston...the green one. Of course, simply being a fan in no way qualifies me to comment on Boston sports whatsoever, nor does it differentiate me from most men in New England with a pulse. But I think I have interesting things to say and I think I say them well. I hope you agree, and I hope you enjoy.

No comments: